This release includes several new features. .pigment files can be previewed directly from Nautilus thanks to their thumbnails. You can double-click on them to open, install and activate them. Skins can also be incomplete, you don't have to link grub and usplash pigments to your skin any more.
- Now installs application/x-pigment mime-type for .pigment files.
- Opens .pigment files from command line.
- Skins no longer require a linked pigment from every type.
- .pigment files have thumbnails automatically generated by a script in GNOME's Nautilus.
- Ability to choose which .pigment files to install and to activate when you open them.
- The possibility to undo the accidental closure of Epidermis.
- Fixed wallpaper filename extension bug. (fixes #385623)
Downloads for Epidermis 0.3